- Laser & Optical Transit Layout
- Concrete Form Work
- Drywall MechanicÂ (radiuses, complex framing, acoustical, sound proofing, isolation systems)
- Cabinet Making & Millwork
- Drafting/Mechanical Drawing
- Electrical Wiring Installation
- Restaurant Construction
- Bilingual – Spanish & English
Dawson Associates – New York, NY 2009 â€“ Present
- Work on all aspects of restaurant construction from start to finish.
- Assemble prefabricated modular stainless steel framed bar systems.
- Bourgeois Pig â€“ Carroll Gardens
- Gin Palace â€“ East Village
- Jane’s Sweet Buns â€“ St. Mark’s Place
Independent Sub Contractor – New York, NY & Long Island, NY 2004 â€“ 2008
- Deck building, Planter boxes
- Roof/Rafter Framing
- Window, Door, Tin Ceiling & Cornice Installations
Krozier Art Movers â€“ New York, NY 2001 â€“ 2002
- Built engineered crates for traveling art collections (including MOMA).
- Created weather & shock proof cases for shipping priceless works of art.
Art In Motion â€“ Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY 2001 â€“ 2002
- Worked on crates for shipping sculpture pieces.
City Cabinet â€“ New York, NY 1999 â€“ 2004
- Made visits to measure and survey site conditions.
- Drew up plan & elevation views for designer.
- Created shop drawings of each unit for fabrication.
- Oversaw design, fabrication & installation of custom
- Stainless steel countertops, backsplashes & cabinets.
- Repaired, altered, replaced & disassembled finished residential kitchens.
Sanba Inc. [Interior Design & Construction] â€“ New York, New York 1994 to 1996, 2001
- Installed doors, trim & hardware, etc. on very high-end residential renovations;
- Worked closely with architect on projects requiring a skilled & diverse tradesman with an artistic eye
Campbell Construction â€“ New York, New York 1990 to 1993
- Worked on high-end renovations including Keith Richards’ (Rolling Stones) triplex in Silk Building.
- Worked extensively with optical transit for layout, ceilings, benchmarks, pulling radiuses, etc.
Restaurant Construction Experience
WaveDancer Inc., Nation Builders, Metro Food Service Inc. â€“ New York 1988 to 2000
Leadman for Companies Specializing In Building Restaurants
- Alphabet Lounge â€“ Avenue C, New York
- Creme Cafe â€“ 2nd Avenue, New York
- Lox Around The Clock â€“ 6th Ave., New York
- Kitchen Club â€“ Prince Street, New York
- Cal’s â€“ West 21st Street, New York
- Barrollo â€“ West Broadway, New York
- Le Gemelle â€“ Grand Street, New York
Qualitex Construction â€“ New York, New York 1985 to 1987
- Managed 10 Carpenters and 8 Laborers on Commercial Drywall Projects
Sound One Inc. â€“ New York, New York 1987 to 1988
Managed 8 Carpenters and 4 Laborers on Large Sound Control Project
- Built small theaters and sound effect environments for film industry
1998, Certificate of Completion, Study of Electricity
“Tres Bocas” Hydro-Electric Plant â€“ Utuado, Puerto Rico
1980-83, Cabinetry Apprenticeship, Andres Mannik Woodworking â€“ New York, New York